Japanize is organizing the music festival & tour in Minamisenju which is local and old town in Tokyo.
This concert event is annually held by NPO Senju Sumidagawa(NPO法人千住すみだ川) supported by Arakawa-ku and some organizations.
They will offer amazing Japanese traditional and western style music by wonderful musicians at local places like at “Sento”(bath house), fish shop, elementary school and Soba restaurant in old town Minamisenju.
Let’s walk around this local town with lots of Japanese traditional atmosphere,
and enjoy the wonderful Japanese music like Tsugaru Shamisen(津軽三味線) and etc!
September 23rd(Tue) * National holiday
– 13:15 Meeting at Minamisenju station. Going to 1st concert place soon.
* MAP: https://
– 13:40-14:10 Baroque music at “Daikokuyu” (bath house), then we move to next place together
– 14:30-15:00 Bagpipe music at Minamisenju station rotary, then we move to next place together
– 15:20-15:50 Soprano vocal & Guitar play at fish shop, then we move to next place together
– 16:10-16:40 Trombone music at local junior high school, then we move to next place together
– 17:00-17:30 “Tsugaru Shamisen” music at Soba restaurant
-> The concert event is over, and we will maybe go to the dinner and drinks together at local bar or restaurant.
(You can join all the music concert with us.)
* Please make the payment by cash at the event.
Please on the below event pages!
* Facebook Event page
* Meetup Event page